I really like to blog. I really dislike proofreading my blog…. so I don’t. Anyways I haven’t blogged in about 11 weeks. Or longer? I can’t count. I was basically told that I couldn’t for safety reasons or something?? That is silly. Almost as silly (pathetic/lame) as writing a blog on a Friday/Saturday night. Almost. However, I am sitting here with my good friend Christy at Hooked on Colfax in, yes you guessed it, comfy gym clothes. Glorious. I am a happy happy happy girl (shameless Duck Dynasty plug).
I just stalked my friends on Facebook who are on the coolest dates right now. Example: A friend of mine took his date to Fogo De Chao…. best date decision ever bro. You are a stud. I am a creeper. Gosh.
Here are some of the most random things I’ve learned in the past 11 weeks:
1. Fighting UFC style is badass.
2. Guns are NOT scary. Pistols and Pancakes on saturday mornings makes for a good day of fun.
3. When taking #hashtags out of context, make sure to put your big kid panties on.
4. I fail at a lot of things. Communication being one of them. But guess what… Jesus loves me still…. He loves you too! That’s enough for me.
5. Read this girls blog. I want to be her best friend.
6. This dude is legit. I inherited my coolness from him.
Try something new.
Stop reading this stupid post.
Have a great weekend!!!!