I have totally fallen of the blogging wagon. I think it may be in effort to keep my rather dull life under wraps. That’s not true. My life hasn’t been dull. I guess I feel a bit like a fraud since I haven’t been anywhere lately. “Where in the WORLD is Schanell”…. well Denver still. Lame.
I think I may start making up imaginary trips/adventures I have been on…. then tell you about them. No. That’s even more lame. Gosh.
I am learning a lot about myself lately. For example I have learned that I am the most selfish, stubborn, abrasive person I know or any of you know. So there is no need to tell me that to my face anymore. Point taken. Come to think of it, I actually just think that I say what everyone else wishes they could say. So you’re welcome.
In the spirit of self improvement, based on all the great feedback on my “awesomeness” I re-evaluated my Myers-Briggs Personality results. I’m a ISTJ. It says I should be a librarian, military officer, IRS agent, or teacher (just to name a few). Ummmm sweet. I’ll get right on that. If you have never done the Myers-Briggs before…. you should. Activity Time!! See I’d be a great teacher. Ha.
1. My friend Leah had her baby!! I get to go visit her in like 30 minutes. So excited.
2. I’m getting a tattoo. Yes. Gross. I’m THAT girl. Makin my parents proud.
3. I am planning a big event. You are all going to have wait for that goodness.
4. I only drink decaf coffee now. It’s kinda a big deal.
5. Can I borrow someone’s kid to go on a Easter Egg hunt next weekend?? Thanks