“Our life is what our thoughts make it. A man will find that as he alters his thoughts toward things and other people, things and other people will alter towards him.”
Yep. Easy to copy and paste, yet so hard to live. That’s about as much as I can write on that subject in order to paint a positive picture of life at the moment
Oh there are currently a horse’s bowels and such all up in the house!!! Yeah meat!!! Check out the pictures of horsemeat being stuffed into its own intestines, and canned horsemeat that I purchased from the store. Oh and check out the awesome Christmas cards my students made for me!!
- The Christmas club was a success! We have a whole crew ready to act out a skit about the new up-to-date Santa, sing some songs, and have some holiday fun!
- Updated Report: Santa dropped out. We found a new Santa! The play is set for Dec. 25th! Whole school is invited! Yikes
- Volleyball is rockin! The other vball coach and I took on 4 other boys and kicked their butts.
- Bread and potatoes in various forms is getting old; however, Cholula sauce has saved my life! Thanks Christy : )
- Updated Report: Now we have an entire horse! We’ve had horse beshbarmack, horse manta, horse omelets. Ok not the horse omelet, but lots of delicious horse!
- Yoga/Kickboxing is still happening every night before ‘Denise’ –a super popular soap opera, that yes, I watch. All I know is one cute boy is causing lots of problems (don’t they always : )), and the two sisters don’t get along.
- Today I acted like my 4-year-old host brother. Go me…NOT.
- UPDATED ADDRESS!!! MAKE SURE TO WRITE IT IN BOTH RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH. PLEASE PRAY THAT THE PACKAGES IN ROUTE MAKE IT BY SOME DEVINE MIRACLE.