In no particular order:
1. At school on 1st Bell Day Celebration!
2. On car headed to the highest peak you shouldn’t ever drive to but did with a crazy Russian.
3. Made a snowman at the glacier on top of the mountain.
4. My host mom Alaim and host sister Karina.
5. Caught a fish … then fried it up and ate it. Delicious
6. There are rollerbladers in Kazakhstan!!!!!!!
I think that should cover most of it. I’ll get some pictures of me actually working soon : )
Peace and love.
Oh and my Kazakh name is Ceyla (sao-la). It means “ray of light” … Off to Taraz for the week!! Yay!