Does anyone remember that lipgloss that supposedly made your lips more plump? Basically it was infused with cayenne pepper (or some other torturous substance) that made your lips swell. It basically feels like having the worst chapped lips ever and rubbing hot sauce on them. That is dumb…. almost as dumb as Furbies, techno music, and cartoon movies.
In an effort to avoid pulling a ‘Taylor Swift’ moment (ask for clarification if that doesn’t make sense) my friend provided me with potential blog topics….15 of them to be exact. So I have decided to use the topics and write a sentence/statement/story/or post a photo about each. This will certainly be a dumb post.
Here we go:
1. Truth or Dare: Dare. Always pick DARE.
3. I don’t get it: Why carrots turn you orange. Why hot water isn’t red and cold water isn’t blue.
4. What’s still possible?:
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” ― Audrey Hepburn.
That was posted on my facebook newsfeed just now. Convenient. Yet unrelated.
5. Say Yes: Why?
6. Say No: No.
7. Been there, done that: Online dating. I’m good. NEVER again.
8. In between: Month 1 —- Month 6. #fail. #grace. #learning. #agape #Ifreakinghatehashtags.
9. Outside my comfort zone: Laying in bed full of cockroaches. I loathe cockroaches.
10. The right place, the wrong time:
“The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing.” —Joshua Harris.
Preach it dude! I concur.
11. A bold move: Kazakhstan Dance Party/Yoga.
12. Breathe: Thanks …. good advice. Also watch this.
14. A moment: Of clarity. Sigh.
15. I’m done. You are clearly bored. Come meet me for coffee.